All trade customers need to register details with us, it is is quick and simple to do-online. Once your account has been authorised by our sales department, you will get an email letting you know you can now log in. We do aim to do this quickly, but we may need to email and ask you for additional information which proves you are a genuine retailer; this could be a copy of your shop lease agreement, pictures of your shop and a copy of your company registration for example. If you do not get an email from us within 48 hours, check your spam/junk folder in case correspondence has gone there. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before registering with us.
Registration is required for several reasons:
- So we can log your contact details and confirm you are a genuine retailer
- Gives you access to trade prices
- Allows you to buy on-line
Registration is necessary so that consumers cannot buy from us. It also means you can use our website as a sales tool in store and show customers products you may not stock, without revealing our trade prices. Please ensure you give us as much details as possible when filling out our registration form. We may email you for more information to prove your business is genuine. If you fail to fill out the requested information, your registration will not be accepted. Please also read our Drop Ship Terms and Conditions
and Carriage Charges
to see if and when they apply.
2) Start Shopping!
Now comes the fun bit! You can browse our website in many different ways, making product selection quick and simple:
- Search By Category
- Search By Brand
- Use Search Function (top right)
- Alternatively you can order by phone, fax, email or by post. We have a helpful customer care team on hand 9-5pm, Monday -
Friday. If you need help, just call us on 0845 370 8370.
Click on the item you are interested in, or select several items at once and view all. Then simply add to the cart the quantity you want. VAT does not show until check out, but if the product has NO VAT this will be clearly shown by the product at time of selection. However, please note VAT is always applied to shipping costs.
When you have finished making your product selection, go to check out. Remember, your first order must be over £200 (excluding VAT). If you have any special instructions or need us to advise if any item is out of stock, simply leave a message in the special instructions box at check out. Goods can be sent to your invoice address, or a different delivery address of your choice.
You will get an email confirmation of your order by email. Please keep this to hand as it will show your transaction number, as this will help identify your order if there are any queries you have.
3) Payment and Delivery
All payments are proforma, so we won’t dispatch any goods until we have received payment. Payment can be made at check out, either by credit/debit card or PayPal. If you wish to send a cheque or make a payment by bank transfer, please select this option at check out, although goods won't be dispatched until money has cleared to our account. Our bank details can be found here. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, no payment is required until goods are dispatched.
Once we have received your order, we will process and send as quickly as we can. When goods are dispatched, you will get an email from us telling you what has been dispatched. Goods are sent on a 24 hour service (Mon-Fri), so once you receive your dispatch email you know they will arrive the next working day (UK mainland). If your dispatch email comes late in the day, it is most likely goods will arrive the next working day. If the email comes in the morning, goods should arrive that day. We will of course try to send, when possible, goods the same day we receive your order. Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the following day as our courier arrives at 3pm.
If we cannot send all the goods you have ordered, we will keep the balance on back order and despatch as new stock arrives. You will not have to pay any additional carriage for this (UK Mainland Only), and if you prefer to cancel or add to this back order, you can. If the balance of goods outstanding is small, we may cancel the balance and either refund the money or put it on account for your next order. This will be confirmed on your dispatch email.
Don't worry if your order fails. It still logs in our system, so you won't have to place the order again. We will call you to make alternative payment arrangements.
Other Useful Things To Know
- Where possible, we prefer customers to email enquiries. It is a much more efficient way for us to process enquiries, which leads to a quicker reply! Of course, should you need to call us on 0845 370 8370; we have a helpful and friendly sales team on hand to help Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
- You can log into your account on-line and see your order status, print invoices and much more.
- We recommend you regularly check our news section, what's new section and after logging in the stock up-dates and deletions page as we give important information about long term out of stock products and products which have been discontinued by the supplier.
- Prices can change without prior notification, as can product deletions, so please regularly check into the website to make sure we are still selling the products you are.
- We have lots more information about us, so take a closer look at all the benefits of shopping wholesale with us along with details about our regular special offers and promotions that we run to help save you money!
A Big Thanks
We have a very loyal customer base, and we extend our continued support to all our customers and our suppliers for supplying such great products. We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with Baby Brands Direct!
Please refer to our terms and conditions for restrictions that apply to the sale of the brands we stock along with who we can and cannot supply.
Unfortunately, consumers cannot buy from Baby Brands Direct.