Tell the story of the Very Hungry Caterpillar with this bright developmental caterpillar which features teethers, tags, texture and hook for attaching to cot, pram or car seat.
Colour, sound, and texture play a large part in the early development of every baby's skills. Eric Carles attachable developmental toy make playtime fun, while developing baby's motor, speech and cognitive skills. It helps promote learning, with emphasis on the following developmental stages.
- Auditory Senses - To develop hearing and listening. This toy features crinkle, rattle and squeak sounds to help develop auditory senses.
- Visual Stimulation - To develop vision. Bright colours and patterns, sparkling materials and mirrors develop baby's ability to distinguish images.
- Tactile Exploration - To promote touch and fell. Toys include ribbons, satin, plush and plastic features.
- Fine Motor Skills - To enhance physical developments. Accessories for grabbing and gripping help refine hand/eye coordination.
- Imaginative Play - To Spark creative thinking. These soft and cuddly friends inspire curiosity and encourage pretend play to help develop attention span, memory and enhance social skills.