Product code : AGC-HYG04
Let’s be honest: with babies, those stinky moments are bound to happen! And finding the balance between form and function needn’t be difficult with Angelcare®’s Nappy Disposal System Value Pack. That’s why we’ve worked tirelessly to create the perfect Nappy Bin. It not only solves those whiffy diaper dilemmas, it also looks great and complements any beautiful nursery setup. Angelcare®’s award-winning Nappy Disposal System is loved and trusted by parents worldwide.
It’s so easy to use: simply open the lid, push the nappy through the odour-locking clamp and nappies fall conveniently into the multi-layer film down below. What’s more, the film used in our refills is long-lasting and hygienic, also proven to keep odours trapped inside.
The Angelcare® Nappy Disposal System remains a nursery essential for timesaving parents, conveniently storing up to 38, size 1, nappies. Emptying the bag is quick and easy – just lift the lid, pull out a little extra film, cut and tie. Trips the bin are drastically reduced, meaning more time to enjoy with your little one! And what’s more, with Angelcare’s Value Pack containing 6 refills, you’ll spend even less time shopping for cassettes!
- Air-seal™: The multi-layer film technology in the cassette provides effective odour-barrier, for a more fragrant home;
- Environmentally Friendly: As not all nappies are wrapped individually, the Angelcare Nappy Disposal System uses up to 4 times less plastic than other systems;
- Easy-to-use Refill: All nappies in the nappy bin are safely contained and you’ll not have to touch or smell them ever again;
- Up to 28 Days Use: A single cassettes lasts on average up to 28 days! Please note that not all babies are the same and experiences may differ;
- Hygienic Push & Lock: With the Push & Lock system it’s very easy to dispose of a nappy. Just push it through the clamp system and it’ll disappear automatically into the multi-layer bag;
- One-handed operation: So simple to use, with no difficult twisting required, you just need to push the nappy through the clamp system. Which means you’ll always have one hand free to look after your baby