Munchkin, the award-winning global baby and toddler product company, set up following the birth of the CEO’s daughter, has recently revealed that 2019 is set to be another bumper year for innovation with 32 new products being launched across its range.
As one of the largest baby lifestyle brands globally, Baby Brands Direct is very proud to be an exclusive wholesaler of the products to independent retailers. Innovation is at the core of Munchkin’s success with a steady stream of unique new products launching each year. From feeding to potty, Munchkin challenges industry standards in every facet of family life resulting in more than 400 products across 11 categories with over 200+ patents.
Steve Dunn, Munchkin CEO, commented: “Munchkin has been the world’s most trusted baby product company for over 25 years by driving innovation that is fuelled by love. We develop innovative, modern, and useful products for babies and children that make parents’ lives easier and more enjoyable. I am delighted to announce we have over 30 new additions which will be coming to homes across the world in 2019 – all of which have been created with practicality, style and sustainability in mind.”
The key innovations for 2019 which will be available at Baby Brands Direct as they reach market are:
For mums looking for a healthy alternative to their kids drinking fruit juice, Munchkin introduces the Miracle® 360° Fruit Infusion Cup (14 oz).
- Helps in the fight against single-use plastic bottles by offering a solution to bottled drinks or juice cartons
- Sleek, clear cup which can be used with or without fruit
- Fruit is always submerged and steeping in water
- Easy to clean parts with no nooks and crannies
- Also available in 20oz for adults
For fans of the Miracle 360 Cup who want to nurture our planet, Munchkin introduces Miracle® 360° Conservation Cups:
- Toddler cup with dentist recommended spoutless design
- A 360°degree drinking edge solution that eliminates spills completely
- Cup automatically seals when drinking is complete
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- New inspiring designs featuring the African Elephant, Polar Bear, Red Fox and Orca. The cups come with inspirational information about the animals printed on recycled and recyclable card.
In addition to this, Munchkin is making a donation to International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) as well continuing with its pledge to raise $1 million to the Whale Sanctuary Project, to assist both organisations with their conservation efforts.
There is also a secure and slip free bath solution for babies, Munchkin introduces the Sit & Soak™ Dual Stage Tub:
- A secure and comfortable baby bath with padded foam backrest
- Shape of tub provides optimal water level for bath to keep baby warm
- Modern, compact design with non-slip base
- Grows with baby from 0-12 months
- Carry handle that doubles as storage hook
- Innovative pull-tab drain plug
For parents looking for an alternative and modern diaper disposal solution, Munchkin introduces its new-to-market Toss™ Disposable Diaper Pail:
- Innovative, first-in-class disposable diaper pail
- Freestanding bag holds up to 3 days’ worth of newborn diapers
- Resealable lid keeps odor contained
- Fill line easily signals when it’s time to toss!
- Great for use at home or for travel
Steve Dunn, Munchkin CEO comments: “In our efforts to reduce plastics in our packaging and products, we went to the extreme and eliminated the diaper pail completely. Our Toss™ Disposable Diaper Pail uses 80% less plastic film than the leading EU twisting diaper pail system – something we are incredibly proud of!”
There is plenty for independent retailers to look forward to for 2019 as this energetic brand continues its product development and success story. Retailers seeking supply of Munchkin baby and nursery products are requested to register for a trade account and follow the on screen prompts. Registered approved accounts can of course log in to view prices, take advantage of volume discounts, obtain loyalty credit and enjoy a quick dispatch service to 65 countries.