Breastvest Black Extra Small
- About Product
Product code : BVT-FED01-01
Breastvest is a revolutionary item of breastfeeding underwear which was created, designed, tested and approved by breastfeeding mums. Born out of frustration with breastfeeding tops and stretched necklines, and a deep-rooted fear of exposing the postnatal tummies our babies left behind, breastvest makes any top a breastfeeding top and offers the perfect solution for breastfeeding mums who don’t want to show off their after-baby midriff. In short, breastvest has got mums covered.
Designed to scoop just below a well-fitted nursing bra, breastvest is held in place by specially designed straps and comfortably covers the postnatal tummy, offering breastfeeding mums a seamless layer of support, modesty and confidence while feeding their babies. And because breastvest lets breastfeeding mums lift up their tops with without showing any bits they’d rather keep under wraps, choosing what to wear each day need no longer be dictated by their desire to do the best for their babies.
Breastvest is made from 95% Viscose and 5% elastane. Following a raft of great reviews in print and online (examples of which are contained in this information pack), a glowing recommendation from Holly Willoughby and Allison Hammond on ITV1’s This Morning, and a fantastic mum-to-mum response when it comes to word-of-mouth stamps of approval, thousands of mums all over the UK and further afield are already enjoying the benefits of breastvest. The design for breastvest is protected across Europe, Australia and China and breastvest is a registered trademark
- Size: Extra Small | U.K. 8-10
- Can be used during and after pregnancy
- Shaped to fit comfortably under a well fitted nursing bra
- Made from 95% Viscose and 5% Elastane
- Machine washable
- Silver Award - Loved by Parents Awards 2015 - Best Feeding Accessory
- Silver Award - Bizzie Baby
- Shortlisted - Mother and Baby Awards 2010 - Best Product for Breastfeeding
- Shortlisted - Practical Parenting Awards 2010 - Breastfeeding Category