• About
  • More Info
  • Awards
  • Resources

The brand originated in 1995, by Father of three, Paul Arthaud, who after failing to seek quality, natural, organic products to  apply to his children’s delicate skin, set about creating them himself. His success was met with local enthusiasm and he begun selling the products at school fetes and fairs. Lansinoh Laboratories took ownership of the firm in 2011, recognising the mutual ethos and commitment to purity of the firms.

Earth Friendly Baby now has a full range of baby grooming and toiletry products made from high quality, natural ingredients that are healthy for babies and the planet. The products are natural, which means that they use biodegradable organic ingredients in everything they create. They also do not use artificial colouring, synthetic fragrances, any parabens or sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate. In addition, the products are not tested on animals and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, except for those who do not use beeswax which is found in the creams.

Baby Baths are a vital purchase for new parents looking to bathe their newborn safely in an enjoyable environment. Baby Brands Direct stocks a variety of baths from the 3 in 1 baby bath by Fisher-Price to the portable inflatable bathtub by Munchkin. In addition, the Fisher-Price trusted brand offers a variety of safety features and accessories to be used as baby grows. Browse our wide selection of bath time products available for wholesale here. Discover our product line of baby baths, bath time accessories, hooded towels, bath inserts & supports, toiletries, bath and room thermometers, bath mats, baby grooming essentials and bath water temperature indicators.

Baby Brands Direct works in association with expert names in the industry providing our clients immediate access to the most sought after nursery brands. Our suppliers work closely with paediatricians who endorse using water as a great way to engage with the little one’s senses. The more parents want to make bath time engaging the more bath time products sales keep growing. Our clients can shop bath time goods in different shapes, colours and designs from leading international industry brands.



The Earth Friendly Baby range is multi-award winning and recognised across the globe. In recent years they have been credited winners at the Loved By Parents awards for the ‘Best Organic Baby Care Product’ and ‘The Best Ethical Product’. The products are certified as natural and organic by Ecocert, the largest organic certification organisation in the world, which requires that 95% of the ingredients used in any product be of natural origin and have extremely strict restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%. Furthermore, for a product to be certified organic, 95% of the plant ingredients must be of certified organic origin and a minimum of 10% of the total product must be organic.

Baby Brands Direct is a wholesale supplier of the organic toiletry range and recommends it as a quality offering for retailers to provide. Diane Emery, Director, Health Professional Liaison comments, ’We are excited to work with Baby Brands Direct and further promoting the Earth Friendly Baby organic baby skincare products, helping parents with their growing babies!’


As a worldwide supplier, Baby Brands Direct has made it convenient for retailers to stock on brands and items that they often have scarce or no access to locally. For instance, Babymoov has introduced innovative inflatable bathtub, perfect for parents looking for a comfortable, safer bath for their baby. From mats that tell you when the water is too hot to T bars that help hold the baby in place. You can choose from the Earth Friendly Baby range offering organic shampoos, body lotions, baby wipers, massage oil and bubble bath. Hooded towels have been a growing hit among retailers and parents.

Our partners, Munchkin, have introduced a line of bath time ducks to help parents check the temperature of their baby’s bath, doubling as fun, exciting toys for baby to play with while in the tub. Our range of bath inserts and supports are designed to make bath time easier for parents. We have made available a range of bath time accessory products, from the practical Tommee Tippee and Beaba who are providing you with baby scissors and combs to nail clippers and nose aspirators.