Janod Equilibloc Colour 62pc
- About Product
Product code : JND-TOY18
This is a game addressing patience and technique ideal for kids aged 3 to 10 years.
The set contains 60 wooden pieces in 7 colours and 2 dices.
The aim of the game is to be the last person to move a block without making the tower fall.
- Build the tower by placing the blocks in rows of 3 and mixing the colours. Every row must be perpendicular to the previous one.
- Throw the dice to start the game. Remove one piece from the tower of the colour shown by the dice and position it perpendiculary to the top with one hand.
- Take turns to throw the dice. Make sure the top row is always completed.
- The player who makes the tower fall loses the game.
- A great game for children
- Includes 60 wooden pieces in 7 stunning colours
- Can be played with multiple players with the included dice
- Develops manipulation, fine motor and co-ordination skills
- Encourages communication and interaction
- Suitable from 3 to 10 years