Janod I Learn To Count Puzzle
Product code : JND-TOY05
This set comprises a giant puzzle of approximately 100cm length by 12cm in width made up of 10 pieces in cardboard and 10 numbers in wood.
Each cardboard puzzle piece has a number that corresponds to the number of animals on it and you have to count the number of animals to find the next piece you need (example: an elephant, 2 lions, 3 donkeys etc.). This puzzle is perfect for teaching children how to count to 10, and for developing their fine motor skills.
It also includes a cotton bag for keeping the number wooden pieces safe which can also be played with separately.
- Includes 10 cardboard pieces approximately 3mm thick
- Includes 10 numbers in MDF wood with standing painting approximately 10mm thick
- Includes cotton bag for numbers
- Encourages read, write and counting skills
- Develops co-ordination and motor skills
- Puzzle size approximately 100cm by 12cm
- Suitable from 3 to 6 years