Lalaboom Educational Beads And Accessories 48Pk
- About Product
Product code : LLB-TOY05
A very complete set of 48 educational beads of different colours and shapes and many accessories to develop the first notions of fine motor skills of the child according to the principles of the Montessori method.
The Lalaboom concept is directly inspired by the Montessori method of education: taking the child’s needs into consideration, leaving them to learn at their own pace, respecting their freedom, and encouraging them to discover their senses and skills.
The set encourages 5 evolutionary stages of learning through the actions of pop, twist, mix, stack and lace of the beads. The variety of colours and textures will further appeal and engage little ones in play and manipulation of the beads to develop new motor skills step by step. Children are at the heart of the brand's creative design process, regardless of sex and gender, and the result is a truly timeless product.
- 5 evolutionary steps: pop, twist, mix, stack, lace
- The child will first pull the beads then rotate and mix them in order to learn how to stack and make multiple constructions
- In the final stage the child will learn to lace. The lacing piece will help your child develop his grip for learning to write
- Suitable from 10 to 36 months
- 48 x pieces (total)
- 21 x educational beads (2 halves each). 1 half of which pink 'tulip' head and 1 half of which green 'tulip' head
- 2 x blue 'flower' connectors
- 3 x green 'leaves'
- 1 x lacing needles