Our loyalty scheme was set up in 2009 to reward our valuable customers who consistently place orders with us.
Baby Brands Direct offers independents a platform to consolidate their buying of leading baby and nursery products in one place. The loyalty scheme rewards retailers based on their annual spend. (This is in addition to volume discounts also available on each product line).
How does it work?
• All retailers are automatically enrolled on the date that their first order is placed and this date will mark the start of their loyalty year.
• If regular orders are placed during the loyalty year (at least every 6 weeks), then we will place free loyalty credit on your account.
• The amount of loyalty credit awarded is based on the level of spend in the loyalty year.
• Loyalty credit can only be used to purchase stock through our online store.
• Retailer places their first order on the 1st January 2016 and then places an order every 4 to 6 weeks thereafter.
• Retailer receives Loyalty Credit into their Baby Brands Direct account on the 1st January 2017, to spend on further stock.
• On the 1st January 2017, the scheme will reset for a further 12 months.
What if I don’t place an order within 6 weeks during my loyalty year?
If you miss an order placement during your loyalty year, then you will drop out of the scheme and your loyalty year will restart on the date your next order is placed.
• Retailer places first order on the 1st January 2015 and then places an order every 4 weeks thereafter for the next 4 months.
• No orders are placed in month 5 or 6, so the scheme is automatically suspended.
• Retailer places an order on the 1st July 2015 (month 7), so this date will become the new loyalty year start date.
• Orders are maintained for the following 12 months, so loyalty credit is paid on 1st July 2016.
How much will I receive?
If the above terms are met, the amount of loyalty credit payable will be based on the total amount of spend within the loyalty year – as shown below:
Terms and Conditions - Effective start date from 1st March 2009
- Credit granted only if your account is up to date for the full term of the year
- Can not be exchanged for cash
- Applies only to orders placed on-line
- Reasonable scheme updates may be made from time to time