MAM Easy Start 15pc Bottle Starter Set Neutral
- About Product
Product code : MAM-SET01-WHT
The MAM Easy Start bottle starter set is ideal for parents who would like to purchase everything needed for bottle feeding in one item. This set comprises the components of 8 bottles (in 2 different sizes) complete with handles and a spout to move baby onto a cup when they're ready. There is also a MAM soother and sealing discs to turn the smaller bottles into Milk Storage pots.
The MAM Anti-colic bottle reduces colic by 80% thanks to the ventilation holes in the base which ensures a smooth milk flow and babies don't swallow any air. The MAM’s Silk Teat® makes the switch between Mum and MAM particularly easy.
These bottles are made with function and designed with their smart self-sterilising function to ensure that when mum or dad is out and about they can sterilise their baby’s bottle quick and easy. The self-sterilising function means that parents can simply heat the bottle in the microwave with 20ml of water and in 3 minutes, the bottle is sterilised!
This complete 15-piece bottle starter set grows with baby including small, medium and large bottles that combine individually. All parts are interchangeable to suit different stages of baby's development.
- Small, Medium, Large Bottles
- Modular system for any combination
- NEW double sided print on bottles
- Smart Self-sterilising function - 3 minutes in the microwave no need for a sterilise
- 80% less colic due to the ventilation holes in the base
- Patented Silk teat (slow flow) is silicone with a difference: it is silky soft with 94% acceptance rate
- BPA and BPS free
- Ideal for easy switching between Mum and MAM
- 4 x 160ml Anti-Colic bottles
- 4 x 260ml anti-Colic bottle bodies
- 4 x sealing discs
- 1 x soft spout
- 1 x handle
- 1 x start soother
- Silver - Made for Mums 2018 - Best Soother
- Silver - Made for Mums 2018 - Best Baby Bottle
- Gold - Mother & Baby Awards 2018 - Best Product for Bottle Feeding
- Gold - Mother & Baby Awards 2016 - Best Product for Bottle Feeding