Medela Safe n Dry Nursing Pads 60Pk
- About Product
Product code : MDL-ACC02
Designed for when you’re experiencing heavy breast leaking and especially soon after your baby’s birth, Medela’s ultra-absorbent disposable nursing pads keep you dry, comfortable and confident. They provide excellent absorbency and leak protection day and night.
- Leaking breast milk in the early stages of breastfeeding - Once your milk ‘comes in’, around two to four days after your baby is born1, it is normal to experience breast leaking, at any time of the day or night. Your breasts are learning how much milk your baby needs and how much they need to make – and while this is going on they may feel full, leak, and even spray milk! Frequent breastfeeding and/or pumping can help, but it’s likely there’ll still be times when you’re caught out, which is where Medela disposable nursing pads come in.
- Ideal for heavy breast leaking - If your breasts are leaking heavily, milk can soak through to your clothing or on to bedding at night, and may leave your skin feeling sticky and uncomfortable. This is why nursing pads (also called breast pads or bra pads) are breastfeeding essentials. Medela disposable nursing pads have a soft lining that instantly wicks moisture from your skin, towards the ultra-absorbent polymer core, which turns the liquid into a gel. In addition, the nursing pad’s waterproof outer layer protects your clothing.
- Breast pads contoured for comfort - Our nursing pads have been specially shaped to fit snugly inside your bra without showing through your clothes, so only you will know they’re there. Plus, they have adhesive strips to hold the bra pads in place so there’s no need to worry that they might move about as you go about life with your new baby, and get in and out of bed for night feeds.
- Individually wrapped for hygiene and convenience - Hygiene is important when it comes to breastfeeding, which is why Medela disposable nursing pads come individually wrapped, so you can stash them in your bag ready for use on the go. And if you’re wondering how often to change breast pads, the answer is as frequently as you need to stay feeling comfortable – simply remove, dispose of and replace with a fresh nursing pad.
- Super absorbency: ideal for heavy breast milk leakage
- Soft, natural-fibre lining instantly wicks away moisture, and is gentle on sensitive skin
- Ultra-absorbent polymer core distributes moisture evenly and helps lock it in
- Breathable, waterproof outer layer protects clothes
- Contoured design shaped to fit your breast