Milton Antibacterial Hand Gel 500ml
- About Product
Product code : MLT-HYG06
Milton’s 500ml hand gel is ideal for use in the home.
The pleasantly scented Milton Antibacterial Hand Gel has been clinically proven to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses. This ethanol and isopropanol based, rinse-free formula allows for a high disinfection spectrum, yet it still protects the skin thanks to its moisturising agents. The use of the Milton Antibacterial Hand gel reduces germ transmission.
The Milton Hand Gel has been formulated with an added moisturising agent to protect the skin: + 83% instant skin hydratation and +75% after 3 hours (hydration of top layers of skin).
Milton has been set up a clinically proven sterilising method 65 years ago to protect babies from all germs (bacteria, viruses, fungi). The formulation in the gel has an efficacy timing of 30 seconds on EN1040, EN1276, EN1500, EN13727, EN1500, EN1275, EN1650, EN13624, EN14476 + A1, Candida albicans and kills Rotavirus (germ responsible for gastro-enteritis).
- Kills 99.9% of germs (Bacterial, Fungicidal and Virucidal in 30 Seconds)
- Limits germ transmission – protects oneself and others from germs
- Clinically proven to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Keeps the top skin layers hydrated, up 83% for instant skin hydration and up 75% skin hydration after 3 hours
- Tested and approved by 90% of professional users (Nov 2015 including 48 profressionals)
- Germ efficacy: 75% alcohol which makes the formula effective on viruses
- Skin protection: 2% plant based glycerine with moisturising properties
- Non sticky formula
- No water required
- Fresh fragrance