Philips Avent AirFree Vent 2Pk
- About Product
Product code : AVT-FED24
The AirFree™ vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air. The teat stays full of milk, even when horizontal, for upright feeding. Reducing the air a baby ingests can help ease common feeding issues like colic, gas and reflux.
Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing*. In addition, the valve in the teat prevents vacuum build-up. This means that the air stays in the bottle, away from your baby's tummy.
The AirFree™ vent is a single piece compatible with any Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle. Cleaning is also a breeze, as the bottle has a wide neck and there are only a few parts to clean.
- 2 x Philips Avent AirFree™ vent
- Locks milk in, keeps air out, for easy upright feeding
- Teat stays full of milk, not air - even when the bottle is horizontal.
- Shape designed so your baby can hold easily
- Teat shape designed for a secure latch-on - ribbed texture makes it easy for baby to securely latch on
- Easy to clean - Fewer parts and a wide neck mean less time cleaning
- Simple to use - When you're ready for the next feed, just make sure the single-piece AirFree vent is on top when you assemble the baby bottle.
- Anti-colic system proven to reduce colic and fussing
- Easy to clean and assemble
- Use your bottle with or without the AirFree™ vent
- You can use your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with or without the AirFree™ vent.
- The AirFree™ vent is compatible with 125 ml (4 oz), 260 ml (9 oz) and 330 ml (11 oz) Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottles.
- Different teat flow rates available
- Can be used with Philips Avent Anti-Colic and Classic+ teats.
- Mix and match with other Philips Avent products