Tiny Love Gymini 1 2 3 Here I Grow Gym
- About Product
Product code : TL-GYM02
The Tiny Love 3-in-1 interactive Gymini grows with baby. It is an extraordinarily versatile baby activity mat with modular arches that create 3 modes of use that encourage the development of fine and gross motor skills from birth to toddlerhood. It features 3 mode of use according to developmental stage:
- Mode 1: From Birth, Lying and Tummy-Time - A tummy-time pillow is included and a wide selection of stimulating toys that help extend tummy-time. Let baby enjoy the product's soft lights & music feature or play with the bird wind-chime and rattling balls for fun and amusement. Place baby on the soft tummy-time pillow in front of the mirror to encourage tummy-time, engagement and strengthen neck and shoulder muscles and development of gross motor skills while on the mat.
- Mode 2: 6 Months Plus, Sitting Up - Once baby is sitting up, move the product into the activity centre mode by folding it to transform into an activity centre that includes a fun ball game with musical feedback that encourages fine motor skills, cause and effect and strengthens the sitting position.
- Mode 3: 10 Months Plus, Standing Up - When baby is standing, raise the product to its full height and let your grown baby explore and learn through play, developing her understanding of cause and effect with the help of the Gymini's fun sliding spiral ball game, encouraging baby's cognitive growth through learning about cause and effect.
The gymini includes 15 fun activities and features including a musical electronic ball game, bird wind chime, tiger ball with rings, frog mirror and more. The innovative electronic ball game includes 2 modes of music, interactive lights & music feedback and a sliding spiral for small balls.
Parents can also moderate the level of stimulation offered by the Gymini 1-2-3 Here I Grow by controlling the number of toys in baby’s field of vision. You can stimulate baby’s body sensation and control by placing her on her tummy and allowing her to explore the mat.
- Reducing Stimulation - If your baby seems uncomfortable or restless (crying, averting his gaze, etc.) reduce the level of stimulation. For example, leave only one toy in his field of vision or turn off the lights & music feature. You could also remove the arch or cover part of the Gymini with a soft bib. Stay beside baby and stroke him gently until he is soothed.
- Increasing Stimulation - If your baby seems uninterested or bored, try adding more toys, turning the lights & music feature on and occasionally moving the toys around. Amuse baby with the bird wind chime, crinkly zebra or rattles. Gradually, reduce the level of stimulation to help baby focus on one of the elements.
- Stimulating Body Sensation & Control - To stimulate baby’s body sensation and control, place baby on her tummy. Allow her to examine her reflection in the frog mirror or explore the mat's textures. Monitor baby’s reactions and try to see which features she enjoys and which she could do without.
- Versatile activity mat with modular arches
- 3 Modes of play: age/ developmental stage appropriate
- Electronic ball game includes 2 modes of play
- 15 fun activities
- Tummy Time Pillow
- Develops cognitive, fine motor and gross motor skills
- Suitable from Birth to 18+months