Tommee Tippee Transition Sippee Trainer Cup 4-7m
Product code : TT-FED03
Take it one step at a time! The perfect cup to help the transition from breast to botttle to baby sips!
Designed for use from 4 months, this small sippee trainer with a 150ml capacity, is the perfect choice for your baby’s first sips. Up until this point they’ve been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is an important step in their drinking journey.
The Tommee Tippee Sippee Trainer comes complete with a Closer to Nature teat to support the transition from bottle or breast to sippee cup drinking. The familiar element of the bottle teat will help encourage baby to start holding their own sippy cup.
The secondary offset silicone spout is perfect for allowing baby to progress to a new drinking action. Moving baby from sucking to sipping and changing the angle.
The 150ml base of the sipper trainer has graduation markings like a bottle so parents can be reasssured by how much liquid baby is getting during the Transition to drinking phase.
- The transition from breast or bottle feeding to sippy cup drinking
- Includes soft, silicone bottle teat and offset soft spout for multiple drinking options
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands
- Easy Clean
- Steriliser, dishwasher & microwave Safe
- All Tommee Tippee cups are BPA free
- Capacity: 150ml